Mecklenburg-Vorpommern lies in the heart of Europe. Its central position lying between the metropolises of Hamburg, Berlin, Copenhagen and Stettin offers companies in all sectors outstanding locational advantages. Modern infrastructures enable direct access to global markets and make the northeasternmost Federal State in Germany the ideal investment location.
- Worldwide import of goods via the ports of Rostock, Wismar and Sassnitz/Mukran
- Perfect connection via German motorways
- Efficient rail logistics to Western and Southern Europe
- Rostock/Laage Airport with flights to Munich, Cologne and Switzerland (passenger and freight airport)
- Proximity to the airports in Hamburg and Berlin
- One hour to the port of Hamburg